Friday, December 21, 2012

friday faves - christmas edition

it seemed fitting this week's friday faves be centered around christmas! 
so here are a few of my favorite things ~ christmas!


bottle brush trees! 
vintage or new, it does not matter to me i adore these little guys.
all clustered together they are such adorable holiday decorations.
i am a newbie collector, 2 years ago, but i am always keeping an eye out for the ones in colors
other than green, they are tricky to find! cute aren't they?

vintage ornaments!
isn't this tree gorgeous? now i have no idea if these are vintage or reproduction, but they sure are pretty all dolled up on that white tree. i don't hang mine, i cluster them in a bowl or a vase.... 
their detail and color is always amazing

 nativity scene
we have a nativity scene at our home a friend gave me. 
it is special, and always will be, because it was a gift from the heart.
growing up my mom had (and still has) and gorgeous hand carved scene.
i've always wanted one for my own home but haven't been able to find one.
any one know a good place to look?

christmas eve service
this service is by far one of my most favorite all year.
my family is together and we are celebrating in worship the birth of our Savior.
the dark church, the candles, the music, it gives me chills just to think of it...

what is your favorite part of christmas? 





No comments:

Post a Comment