Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome friends!


Well hey y'all! Welcome friends, new and old to my "cyber" front porch! 
If we were at my home I would welcome you on up and offer you something cold to drink! 
So pull up a chair and let me offer you a proper welcome. 

Let me first of all say welcome and thanks for stopping by.
Many of you are coming by way of Pearls and Grace, that Sweet Sibi has sent you over.
Won't you take a minute and drop me a note, let me get to know you a little better? 
you can find me at anchorsofgrace@gmail.com

Now, the all important question....
Are you coming to The Pearl Event ~ The Triple Strand?
oh how I hope so! 

It is sure to be a blessed event.
You know friends, He promises us 
 "for where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am with them" Matt 18:20
Friends, He will be there. He won't let us down.
You know who else will be there?
Cha Cha from the Heartfelt Home and Cherish from Southern Soulmates? 

So, welcome friends! I am so glad you're here!


No comments:

Post a Comment