Monday, July 8, 2013

Blueberi Photography ~ Local Photographer Extraordinaire!

Hello Friends ~ 
I just have to share! You know when you find something so wonderful to just can't help but tell everyone?
Well I have found that something, it's a someone, actually. 
Her name is Jill, the wildly talented photographer and creative genius behind, Blueberi Photography.
Just click on her name and you will be taken to the website that houses some of her work. 
She also has a blog, here. 
It's pure eye candy. 

My family originally worked with Jill back in the fall for our annual family pictures that we use for our Christmas cards for family and friends. 
She blew me away y'all. Every last shot, I wanted to print and frame everyone. 
Thank the Lord for gallery walls, because there are quite a few from that day up there.

So, enough from me rambling on about her, here's the great news!
This sweet lady is having the best summer mini sessions!!!!

I had the honor of helping her style this shoot. 
What a fun tiny little peek into this side of a photographers job! 
Oh my word, it was so fun. She had the theme and we collaborated ideas and this is what we came up with. 
Last night was the test shoot, and again she blew me away.

This location, oh my word!
This is one of those spots where I can only sum it up as
"God was showing off when He made this spot"
It is so unique, so special, it is magical!
You do not want to miss the opportunity for pictures here. I promise, you.

Jill is amazing with the kiddos. She's a momma of littles herself so she really knows how to work with them.
Jill is warm, kind and has the patience of a saint. 
My kids didn't whine, cry or fuss, and momma's you know how important that is! 
Jill captured their real smiles, giggles and laughs!
She captured them, she captured them how I see them!


PTM Storyboard 2 Up

_DSC3876 copy
sessioncollage

_DSC3808 copy

_DSC3835 copy

Here's the details, because I know after seeing these images you are going to want to sign up!

The mini session date is Saturday, August 3rd. (rain date Aug. 4th)
Time slots are 3:40,4:00, 4:20,5:00, 5:20, 6:00, 6:40, 7:00, 7:20
Session is 20 minutes long and includes 6-7 images on a disc.
The location is North Longboat Key beach.
Summer Mini Session: $125
To book please message Jill on Facebook with your time preference and email address. She will then send you an invoice to pay the deposit of $25. The deposit comes off the top of session fee & is non refundable if you cancel. The remainder of your fee ($100) is due 1 week before the mini session event.
So, get off this blog, hop on over to Jill's facebook page and get your cuties signed up!
And tell her Rachel sent you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment