Sunday, July 21, 2013

Simple Sentiments

A recap of the BROKEN chapter in the STUCK study by Jennie Allen

Y'all this past year God has used this woman, Jennie Allen, to wreck me... in a good way. In a great way. 
Anyone from my small group can tell you, her studies, well, there are no words. 
If you do one, be ready, God will show up, He will unearth, He will move, He will bless....the list goes on..
Because it's true, we are all broken, we are all a mess... it is the common denominator of humanity.
But God... those two precious words, But God, He made a plan. A plan that is bigger..

and for that I am eternally grateful and I revel in the fact that I get to be part of that plan.
Guess what? You do too.
You do too!
That situation you are walking through that seems broken beyond repair, that heart that has been shattered to pieces to many times to count, He is bigger than all of that. His plan for you and His purposes are designed uniquely for you. There is no one else who has the same plan. So celebrate with me, we are never left broken. The great physician has a plan! 
Happy Sunday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment