Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Faves ~ Vintage Pyrex

Vintage Pyrex Posters

isn't this print just darling? I love the one with the blue background, love that it captures so many patterns in one piece of art. would be adorable in a kitchen. 

Vintage Pyrex.  Love it.
vintage pyrex, it's gorgeous isn't it? 
it reminds me of childhood. mom had the sunflower yellow and orange set. 
Yellow daisy cinderella vintage pyrex...
i can still remember what they looked like in the cabinet.
now, almost 30 years later just one of those mixing bowls remain.
she had it on a table for the garage sale... i rescued it.
it's now in my house, and i use it. i don't dare put that baby in the dishwasher though.
it's only handwashing for that gem! 

since then i have fallen in love with this household item.
i swear i am probably the only person i know, besides maybe my sister, who would give a hoot about 
these brightly colored vintage kitchen items.

recently i have scored a few pieces at local thrift shops and girls, they are in such great condition. 
the woman who owned they before me was either a spectacular housekeeper or never used them. 

here are a few on my current "wish list" / "must have list"

these pyrex nesting bowls are high on that list. love these! 


this is gooseberry and it is just all things girly to me! isn't it gorgeous??


so far i only have one in this pattern and the pink it just lovely. i would love a few more!


found a set of these and the blue just matches our home like 2 peas in a pod! 
our kitchen was made to house more of this. 

What's your favorite pyrex pattern? 




1 comment:

  1. I love it too. My sweet aunts just gave me about 5 of the square dishes with lids - love it!

    ReplyDelete