Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday faves ~ art edition

art is one of my favorite things.
i love pretty pictures and bright colors.
as you will see there is a theme in my love of art. 
many of these are done by carol carmichael.
you can find her by clicking her name above.
i love love love her artistic abilities.
recently she shared those with me in painting a portrait for my husband of our children.
it was an anniversary gift. 
precious. so grateful she shared this gift with me and my family.

carol carmichael

carol carmichael

carol carmichael

carol carmichael

another favorite is inslee haynes.
have you seen her work? she is all over pinterest, that is where i first discovered her.

inslee

inslee

inslee

inslee

inslee

high cotton
by kim sobat

who is your favorite artist? 
have you taken a look at etsy? i am amazed at the number of talented artists on there with fabulous pieces that are so reasonably priced. take a few minutes this weekend to check it out! 

happy weekend friends 



No comments:

Post a Comment