Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Pearl Event III ~ The Triple Strand Flyer Update


Can you even believe it??  We are just 44 days away from this precious event!
Together with Cherish and Charity I will be sharing pieces of my story.
My story is a "but God" story as our friend Sibi so perfectly puts it.
Looking back I can see His hand so carefully orchestrating the details of my life
all with the purpose of calling me unto Himself.

Friends, you are sure to be blessed by this event.
To worship with Michaela and to study with Sibi in the afternoon,
well it is sure to be spectacular!
To have the opportunity to gather with sisters in Christ to worship Him
such a privilege and a blessing. 

For more information on this event please click here .\
For all the latest updates connect through our Facebook page here 

Lots of love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment