Friday, April 19, 2013

friday faves ~ best of the blogosphere this week


(source unknown. if you know, do share so I can give credit for this adorable image)


This week I am going to link you up to my favorite finds around the web from this week. 
Maybe these ladies blogs are new to you or maybe you have been reading them for a while like me.
Either way, their words this week have inspired me, made me stop to think or struck me in some way that I just had to feature them here. Take look and see for yourself... and if you have a favorite do tell me!

She wrote a post on 4/17 I really enjoyed...
This will touch your heart. So so so sweet.
Trouble is going to come. We know this.... but there is HOPE!


Love her. Love her heart. 
This post on 75 Ways to Help, well it is just the end all be all resource idea 
for momma's and families with a child in the hospital.
When you don't know what you can do? 
Read this.
It has ideas.
75 of them.


Cha Cha hostess of The Heartfelt Home
Cha Cha has a green thumb. You'll see that is evident in this post.
However, more importantly you will see she has a heart for growth spiritually too.
So many times when we're in the middle of "breaking ground" we forget their will be fruit
there will be harvest on the other end. Such a beautiful picture is painted in this post.
If you haven't already go on over and visit her.

What was your favorite read this week on the web?
Do share?
send me an email at
anchorsofgrace@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment